Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My World..My Responsibility

MY WORLD MY RESPONSIBILITY

My world, with all its flowers, my world, with all its trees; every ray of light, and every shower, every gust of wind, belong to me.
My world, with all its seasons, its sunny warmth, its winter chill; every day i find another reason to respect my world, and so i will.
And, one day, a new generation will inherit the world i pass along.
And i hope they will share my joy of nature, and they will join me in singing this song:
My world, in all its beauty, my world, a place to love; to protect the earth is all our duty, precious resource to take care of.
My world, with all its flowers, my world with all its trees; every ray of light, and every shower, every gust of wind belong to me.


"MY WORLD, MY RESPONSIBILITY"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mabuhay, and welcome to our comments page, please leave us a comment